Around 1 cup
1 big size
Salt, Black Pepper
1 - 1.5 tablespoon
Red Chili Sauce
According To Taste
- Cut cauliflower into medium size pieces and keep them in a big container. Put cornflour, salt and black pepper and coat the cauliflower pieces with the same. Use some water if required.
- Fry them in a pan on medium flame until they turn light golden brown.
- Next, cut some spring onion, normal onion and chop garlic and green chilies. Keep some cut spring onion aside.(specially the green part for garnishing which we will use later)
- Heat some oil in a pan. Add the garlic, spring onion & green chilies and saute it for a while until the garlic leaves a nice flavor of it and the onions turn pink.
- Next, for the gravy add some salt, tomato sauce, soya sauce, green chili sauce and red chili sauce( According to how spicy you want) and give it a good mix.
- Lastly, add your fried cauliflower pieces and mix it such that the gravy covers the pieces uniformly. Cook it for about 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish it with some spring onion and serve hot.