Thursday 16 August 2012

CHOCOLATE CHIP CUPCAKES





Ingredients:





S.No
Ingredient
Quantity
1.
Refined Flour
1¾  cup
2.
Castor Sugar
¾ cup
3.
Baking Powder
1 teaspoon
4.
Yellow Butter
2 ½  tablespoon
6.
Vanilla Essence
½ teaspoon
7.
Milk
1 cup
12.
Egg
1
13.
Chocolate chips
1 tablespoon






Method:


  1. Mix together castor sugar and butter until it turns into a nice and creamy mixture.
  2.  Now add egg and whisk it so that it turns into a nice foamy texture. Then add baking powder and vanilla essence which will neutralize the smell of egg and will give it a scintillating flavor.
  3. Next add refined flour and milk in the bowl. Stir it continuously until all the lumps are removed. Remember not to overdo the stirring part; otherwise your cupcakes will become very dry.
  4. Now add chocolate chips and give it a good mix.
  5. The consistency of the mixture should not be very thick or very thin.
  6. Pour the mixture one by one in cupcakes butter paper and keep it in the grilling plate.
  7. Pre-heat your oven or microwave at 180 degree Celsius. Then cook it for around 20-25 minutes in oven (GRILL option). To check whether it’s done or not, put a toothpick inside it. If nothing sticks on it, then your cupcakes are ready!!!!
      8. EnjoyJ

18 comments:

  1. This looks really yummy. Thanks for the share. I'm following over from Blogaholics

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so yummy!! I can't wait to try them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer fay : Thank you so much!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,

    This sounds like a great recipe. Can you just tell me what "castor" sugar is and where I would get it (a specialty store)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hi!:) Castor sugar is basically powdered form of sugar. You can get it from any General store!:)

      Delete
    2. I found it in the sugar/baking aisle at Walmart. Thanks!

      Delete
    3. Great!:):) Enjoy the cupcakes at home!:)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! You have a lovely blog! I found you on Blogaholic and I followed you via GFC. I would love a follow back. Please check out mu blog and follow it if you like it: http://fashion-coma.blogspot.ro/

    Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catalina!:)I have already followed your blog!:):)

      Delete
  7. I love finding great new recipes.. Thanks for sharing and I hope to try it out someday..Newest follower...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Oh that looks like something I could eat EVERYDAY!!!! miam miam!!! Thanks for sharing!
    New follower from BSN, come over to www.sciencesosexy.com whenever, you might be interested in one of my earlier post about the difference between baking powder and yeast!
    See you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog.. I'm following you.. Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...